Company Membership allows your company to gain exposure to industry leaders, access to standards and technological resources.
What is iNFHRA Company Membership?
iNFHRA Company Membership provides your organisation with a framework to develop knowledge of quality approaches, tools and techniques at all levels. We’ve dedicated time to making sure that you get the best advice and guidance in order to make your company as efficient as it can be.
What iNFHRA membership can do for you and your business:
- Support strategic objectives with the aid of clear processes Drive innovation in your business.
- Gives you instant access to the latest industry reports and thinking.
- Encourage staff development.
- Get an insight into Government policies and their impact on businesses.
iNFHRA Company Membership benefits:
Depending on the size of your organisation you could be eligible for discounts for individual iNFHRA Membership, saving you money and giving you the opportunity to have more iNFHRA recognised employees within your quality team.
The iNFHRA e-Library
Browse the online database with thousands of the world’s leading professional journals, magazines and news feeds. The iNFHRA e-Library will only be available to members.
- Networking opportunities with Local and Global Corporate Majors.
- Platform to boost your business and grow newer markets.
- iNFHRA members are influencing major developments by participating in the different iNFHRA special interest groups, which enable networking, knowledge sharing and the opportunity to effect change. Each group has a number of events during the year boasting high profile key note speakers.
Get the quality stamp of approval
iNFHRA Company Membership is a pledge that your organisation values quality to the highest degree. Send a clear message that your organisation stands apart from the competition. Displaying the iNFHRA Company Membership Logo on your literature outwardly evidences the importance of quality to your organisation.
The iNHFRA Quality Competence Framework
The iNFHRA have developed a quality competency framework. The competencies are described in terms of knowledge and experience.
As a company member you will be able to use the iNFHRA competency set to inform your own development approach, using the framework as a basis for role definition, recruitment, and on-going assessment and development of staff.
- Sharing best practices.
- Help boost competitiveness of Indian Industry.