Today’s competitive world demands trained, certified and skilled manpower to address the challenges of growth and converting them into opportunities. India has one of the youngest populations in the world and a very large pool of young English-speaking people. Therefore, it has the potential to meet the skill needs of other countries and also cater to its own demand for skilled manpower. iNFHRA focuses on the existing strategic and implementation models of Skills Development in India and therefore aims:
- To facilitate skill development.
- To Organize Skill development programmes in the unorganised sector
- To develop appropriate models to enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives.
- To narrow the existing gap between the demand and supply of skills.
- To focus on underprivileged sections of society and backward regions.
- To enhance and standardize the delivery mechanism for the courses through existing institutes/ delivery partners.
- To ensure quality assurance by streamline certification framework.