Facility Management Sustainability Summit 27th November 2015 | Pune
iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION of Facility Management services has been long standing need of both clients and service providers. Down the years many of the biggest innovations in integrated facilities management services have been down to technological advances, CAFM systems, automatic meter reading, online information portals, and hand-held devices have revolutionized the FM vertical. The rapidly moving world poses new challenges that facility managers face in their complex work – from energy management to organizational transformation and demographic changes.
As the role of FM continuously increases in line with the new needs and demands of clients, innovation in FM provides a substantial boost for the new business models and integrated FM processes. But innovation isn’t just about new kit – it’s about new ideas. In Facilities Management, ‘innovation’ & ‘integration’ are two words that should be at the forefront of our thinking.
As the general economic climate has changed, customers needs have evolved; altering their requirements for typical facilities management and real-estate service provision. Now, many customers are pushing more for quality of service, adaptability, reduced cost and demonstrable value for money. In response, many facilities management providers have tailored their offerings, citing innovation as a key cornerstone of their service delivery. At FMI2 , the brightest minds in the industry will come together to connect, communicate and help redefine Facility Management iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION.
If you’re the type to address and innovate your way through the challenges of your FM business environment, our conference will serve as a catalyst to bring for a meaningful change in the way iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION works. Kindly mail our delegates registration team firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91 9029 237 745.
Get 3i benefits from FMI² Why you should attend?
GET iNFLUENCED from ideas and insights of fellow FMs sharing similar interests
GET latest iNFORMATION on trends and advancements that impact your profession
GET a learning experience iMPLEMENTED to your future goals
|03:45pm – 4:30pm||Registration & Welcome Tea|
|04:30pm – 05:00pm||Conference Inauguration & Chief Guest Speech|
|05:00pm – 05.20pm||Presentation I:
Knowledge Partner Session on Lighting Technology & BMS
– Speaker from Bajaj Electricals
|05:20pm – 06:05pm||Panel Discussion I:
The Future FM Workforce: Building an Integrated Talent Management Plan
– Suhas Mantri, Chairman, Mantri Constructions
– Saurabh Shatdal, Senior Director, CBRE
– Prof. P. W. Wani, Dean, International Affairs, Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology
– Brig. Harinder Singh, Head Corporate Relations, MITSOM College
– Rajsekhar Dirisam, Vice President Facilities, Barclays
– Gitesh Agarwal, ED/CMO, D&M India06:05pm – 06:20pmPresentation II:
Green at every step, Ensuring Green at every conclusion
-Ashwini Deodeshmukh, Head Sustainability, Interio Division, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd06:20pm – 06:40pmNetworking Refreshment Break06:40pm – 07:25pmPanel Discussion II :
Current Scenario & Future Outlook for Corporate Travel & Hospitality
– Manish Raj, Vice President, VIA.com
– Rajesh Munjal, Chief Operating Officer, CarzOnRent India
– Tribhuwan Joshi, Head Administration, Pune & Gurgaon, Syntel Inc.
– Shirish Wasker, Head Facilities & Administration, India & Philippines, Tieto Software
– To be confirmed07.25pm – 07:40pmPresentation III:
Corporate Banking Session
– Ankur Maheshwari, Head Corporate Acquisition and Business Development, HSBC07:40pm – 08:25pmPanel Discussion III:
Disaster Management & Governance – The Corporate Perspective
– Naveen Raina, Local Director Project & Development Services, Jones Lang LaSalle
– Sukhdeep Singh Arora, Director, Checkmate Industrial Services
– Suneet Hasabnis, Head Facilities & Administration, India, inVentiv Health
– Deepak D Deshpande, Head Facilities, EATON
– Mangesh Khisty, Sr. GM Marketing & Product Management, Bajaj Electricals
– Vijay Shirke, Head Administration, Calsoft Private Limited8.25pm to 8.45pmCSR Session08:45pm onwardsConference Closing followed by Cocktail & Dinner