iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION of Facility Management services has been long standing need of both clients and service providers. Down the years many of the biggest innovations in integrated facilities management services have been down to technological advances, CAFM systems, automatic meter reading, online information portals, and hand-held devices have revolutionized the FM vertical. The rapidly moving world poses new challenges that facility managers face in their complex work – from energy management to organizational transformation and demographic changes.
As the role of FM continuously increases in line with the new needs and demands of clients, innovation in FM provides a substantial boost for the new business models and integrated FM processes. But innovation isn’t just about new kit – it’s about new ideas. In Facilities Management, ‘innovation’ & ‘integration’ are two words that should be at the forefront of our thinking.
As the general economic climate has changed, customers needs have evolved; altering their requirements for typical facilities management and real-estate service provision. Now, many customers are pushing more for quality of service, adaptability, reduced cost and demonstrable value for money. In response, many facilities management providers have tailored their offerings, citing innovation as a key cornerstone of their service delivery. At FMI2 , the brightest minds in the industry will come together to connect, communicate and help redefine Facility Management iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION.
If you’re the type to address and innovate your way through the challenges of your FM business environment, our conference will serve as a catalyst to bring for a meaningful change in the way iNNOVATION & iNTEGRATION works. Kindly mail our delegates registration team email@example.com or call us on +91 9029 237 745.
Get 3i benefits from FMI² Why you should attend?
GET iNFLUENCED from ideas and insights of fellow FMs sharing similar interests
GET latest iNFORMATION on trends and advancements that impact your profession
GET a learning experience iMPLEMENTED to your future goals
Highlights of the Event:
SMART CITIES & I2
Future Business Prospects
Employee Satisfaction and Your Facilities Budget
|02:00pm – 03:00pm||Registration & Welcome Tea|
|03:00pm – 03:30pm||National Anthem & iNFHRA Opening Address.|
|03:30pm – 04.30pm||Panel Discussion I: SMART BUILDINGS & I2
– Gitesh Agarwal, ED/CMO, D&M India, Board Member iNFHRA.
– Manikandan G, Associate Director-Jones Lang Laslle.
– Vishal Mani, Country Head -MCS Solutions Pvt Ltd.
– Praveen Upadhyay, Head Admin. & Facilities, EHS India Operations- Virtusa Consulting Services.
– Ravi Srinivas, Vice President Operations-NISA Global, Board Member iNFHRA
– Sudip Halder, Sr. Vice President AP, Telangana & East-A2Z Group.
|04.30pm – 04.50pm||Presentation I: Innovative Workspaces – The Ergonomic Way.
– Dr. Reena Valecha, Ergonomic Specialist, Godrej Interio.
|04.50pm – 05:10pm||Presentation II: Smart Transportation – How technology can ensure Employee Safety, Seamless Operation and Reduced Expense?
– Levis Wilson, Chief Business Officer-SAFETRAX.
– Rajiv Netra Head Marketing- SAFETRAX.
|05.10pm – 05:30pm||Networking Refreshment Break.|
|05:30pm – 06.50pm||Panel Discussion II:
Current Scenario & Future Outlook for Corporate Travel & Hospitality
Brief presentation by VIA followed by interactive panel discussion.
– R Aravind Babu, Director Facilities Management, Travel & Hospitality- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Board Member iNFHRA.
– Manish Raj, Vice President, VIA.com.
– Rajesh Munjal, Chief Operating Officer-CarzOnRent India.
– Prem Nath, ?Head Integrated Operations-?IBM India.
– Srikant Ramana Ika, Regional Sr. Manager- India Global Real Estate Workplace Services-AMD, Board Member iNFHRA.
|06:50pm – 07:05pm||Presentation III:
Knowledge Partner Session by our Beverage Partner
|07:05pm – 08:05pm||Panel Discussion III: Employee Satisfaction and Your Facilities Budget: Can They Coexist?
– Satyanarayana Mathala, Head Facilities Management & Administration- Ernst & Young Services Pvt. Ltd.
– Siva Prasad Reddy K, Senior Director -NTT DATA Global Delivery Services Private Limited.
– Mrs.Prathibha Blessing, Chief Operating Officer, CAERE Pvt Ltd.
– Pokku Mohammed Santosh, Head Administration-Tata Consultancy Services.
– Haraprasad Panda, General Manager & Head Facilities, Administration & CRE –KARVY Group.
– V Srinivasa Prasad, Head Facilities, India-Open Text.
|8.05pm to 8.45pm||CSR Session|
|08:45pm onwards||Conference Closing followed by Cocktail & Dinner|